The terms and conditions are an integral part of the rental contract between TopSpeed Rent A Car L.L.C or TopSpeed Rent A Car L.L.C–Dubai Branch “The Company” as the First Party and the renter as the Second Party).
Online Payment Policy:
You need to use your Personal credit or debit cards to pay online. Otherwise, you can’t use this service.
Here at TopSpeed, we prioritize providing each customer with a hassle-free and smooth digital renting process. We collect your information like Name, E-mail, and Mobile Number, to confirm you receive the accurate car model with your desired conditions. Renting one of our cars also requires this data to register the contract to our internal system and roads and transport authority (R.T.A) system and portal in the registration process. Renters can pay online using credit and debit cards safely as we don’t collect your payment data. Instead, full payment is taken by the gateway company and the corresponding bank.
a. If you need to cancel your car rental reservation with TopSpeed Rent Car, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled pickup time.
b. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled pickup time will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to one day’s rental charge.
a. If you cancel your reservation within the specified time frame and are eligible for a refund, we will process it according to the following guidelines:
i. Cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance of the scheduled pickup time will receive a full refund of the rental amount.
ii. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled pickup time may be eligible for a partial refund, minus the one-day rental cancellation fee.
b. Refunds will be issued using the same payment method used for the original reservation.
a. If you fail to pick up your rental car without prior cancellation notification, it will be considered a “no-show”.
b. No-shows are not eligible for refunds.
Modifications to Reservations:
a. If you need to modify your rental reservation, please contact our customer service team at least 24 hours in advance.
b. Modifications are subject to availability and may result in changes to the rental cost.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. It is the renter’s responsibility to ensure that all information and data stated in the contract are accurate, without any responsibility against the company.
2. The renter is responsible for returning the vehicle back to the company in good condition as received at the end of the contract.
3. Renters or drivers must hold a valid driving license that is accepted by the United Arab Emirates authorities (please refer to the table).
4. The renter must pay the rental amount in full at the time of signing the contract.
5. Prior to signing the contract, the renter must inform the sales agent of any special requirements. The rental fees will be increased in such cases.
6. The renter must drive, use and take care of the vehicle following the laws of the United Arab Emirates, the standards & norms followed in this regard and the conditions of this contract. The renter is responsible for damages and obligations caused by a violation, while the company does not assume responsibility.
7. Drivers or renters must be at least 21 years old.
8. In case of non-payment of the rental amount or violation of any of the terms and conditions of the contract, the company can remotely control and return the vehicle at any time.
9. Speed must not exceed 160 km/hr. In case of violation, the renter will be warned the first time, a fine of AED 2,000 will be imposed on the renter the second time, and the vehicle will be stopped and returned the third time. The renter will not have the right to get any amount paid in advance.
10. It is not allowed to drive vehicles in the desert, on unpaved roads, or on racetracks. In the case of violation, the renter must pay AED 50,000 plus the costs of the damages caused to the car.
11. The renter must not place any advertising materials, posters, or wrapping papers on the vehicle without the company’s prior consent. In such a case, the renter must pay an amount of AED 50,000.
12. The company is not responsible for any personal belongings forgotten or lost in the vehicle.
13. It is not allowed to drive vehicles outside the territorial borders of the United Arab Emirates. In case of violation, the renter must return the vehicle immediately and pay all expenses in addition to AED 50,000.
14. The contract provides the number of kilometers allowed to drive. In case of exceeding them, the renter must pay an extra amount (Mentioned in the contract) for every additional kilometer.
Insurance, Accidents, and Damages:
15. All cars of the company are insured per the applicable law.
16. The insurance type must be determined when signing the contract.
17. There are two types of insurance: Main Comprehensive Insurance (MCI) and Premium Comprehensive Insurance (PCI).
18. The Main Comprehensive Insurance (MCI) covers the damages resulting from accidents.
– If the accident is caused by the driver or renter (Red Report: “the renter is at fault”) or registered against an anonymous person, the renter must pay an amount of AED 5,000 plus 20% of the vehicle repair costs. In addition to the rental fee during the repair period. In case of deregistering the car, the renter must pay an amount of AED 5,000 plus 20% of the vehicle value mentioned in the insurance policy.
– If the driver’s age at the time of the accident is less than 21 years old, or his driver’s license issued by the United Arab Emirates is less than 6 months old, the renter must pay an amount of AED 5,000 and 30% of the vehicle repair costs. In addition to the rental fee of the vehicle throughout the repair period.
– If the reason for the accident is not attributed to the renter or driver (Green Report: “the renter not at fault”), the renter must only pay the rental fee throughout the repair period.
19. Premium Comprehensive Insurance (PCI) covers the damages resulting from accidents, and the renter does not pay any additional amounts.
20. The basic rental rate includes the Main Comprehensive Insurance (MCI) only.
21. The price of Premium Comprehensive Insurance (PCI) is 30% of the basic rental fee.
22. For applying the terms and conditions of insurance, it is required to get an official report from the police.
23. The Main (MCI) and Premium (PCI) Comprehensive Insurances do not cover any damages or accidents in the desert, on unpaved roads, or if the driver is under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or psychotropic substances. In such a case, the renter is the only one responsible for that.
24. The Main (MCI) and Premium (PCI) Comprehensive Insurances do not cover any damages caused to the cabin, tires, and rims. The renter is responsible for any damages resulting from misuse and pays the rental fee throughout the repair period.
25. The Main (MCI) and Premium (PCI) Comprehensive Insurances do not cover the vehicle key loss. Instead, the renter is responsible for such loss. The minimum cost of the alternative key is AED 5000, which varies depending on the vehicle model.
26. The Main (MCI) and Premium (PCI) Comprehensive Insurances do not cover any personal or financial penalty of any court ruling.
27. The renter must inspect the vehicle when receiving it and ensure all previous damages are mentioned in the Vehicle Check Report (VCR).
28. The renter must inform the company and police of any accident or damage to the car, get an official report, and submit it to the company.
29. In case of an accident, we will terminate the contract automatically with no refund or replacement, even if the renter didn’t cause the accident.
30. Suppose an accident occurs, including two or more of our clients. In that case, we will terminate the contracts automatically with no refunds. The Premium Insurance will be revoked, and we will charge each customer AED 50,000 in addition to the total cost of repairs.
31. Repairs done to the vehicle by the renter or a third party aren’t allowed without the company’s prior consent. In case of violation, damage caused to the vehicle will be charged.
32. The renter will be charged the cost of repairs or the vehicle value (in the event of deregistration) if the insurance company did not take responsibility due to a violation of insurance conditions or the law.
33. The renter is liable for any damages – not covered in the insurance – that may be caused to the vehicle during the rental period.
34. If the vehicle gets stolen, the renter must pay 30% of the vehicle price that is mentioned in the insurance policy.
Rental Period and Vehicle Returning:
35. Rental periods are all estimated on a 24-hour basis. Starting from the hour of signing the contract to the same hour on the next day.
36. Two hours are granted for returning the vehicle. Any delay of more than two hours will be considered an entire day.
37. The renter must abide by the period mentioned in the contract. If the vehicle is returned before this period, the renter cannot take the rental amount for the remaining period.
38. The vehicle cannot be returned during the official holidays. Otherwise, the renter pays the rental amount for an extra day.
39. The vehicle must be returned with the same level of fuel as at the time of rental. In case the fuel level is less, the renter pays the fuel price.
40. If the booking is canceled, the renter must pay the rate of the reservation period.
Other Payments and Fees:
41. An amount of AED 250 will be collected for every additional driver
42. A security deposit of not less than AED 5000 is collected at the time of signing the contract. This amount varies depending on the vehicle models.
43. Security deposit is retained for 30 days from returning the vehicle to settle the traffic violations, road fees, or any other fees that must be paid by the renter.
44. The renter pays road fees during the rental period.
45. The renter pays the amount of traffic violations during the rental period.
46. Additional fees will be collected against payment of the traffic
47. If the vehicle is impounded by the police or any other authority, the renter must pay the fees of lifting the sequestration and the rental cost of the impounding period.
Value Added Tax (VAT):
48. VAT will be collected concerning all payments.
49. The renter must return the vehicle as clean as it was at the time, they received it. Otherwise, an amount of AED 500 will be collected from the renter.
50. Smoking is not allowed in the car. In case of violation, the renter must pay an amount of AED 5000.
51. Pets are not allowed inside the car. If there are wastes of animals or damages caused by them, the renter must pay the costs of cleaning and repairing.
52. This contract is governed by UAE laws, and the UAE courts are competent to decide on any dispute that may arise concerning this contract.
53. All terms, conditions, and agreements between our company, the sales associates, and the renters must be recorded in contracts before being enacted.
54. The applicable U.A.E. laws govern our rental and lease agreements. All practical current and future government taxes and levies will also be imposed as required by the U.A.E. laws.
55. We will not give any refund in case the renter returns the rented car before the end of the rental period.
56. Renters can take photos and videos of the rented car as soon as they receive it and give back the vehicle to our team.
57. We are not responsible for any personal belongings/luggage left inside the vehicle upon off-hire.